How I feel

HOPE.
that short and simple word. but means to me.
the word, that I can't tell you.
the word wich the reason why I still wait.

If I can back to previous.
I didn't want to meet you.
I didn't want to smile at you.
I wouldn't let my feet run to you.
I don't want to do it.

I just let my heart bring it.
Never thought that this would be painful.
Never thought this is would be the one side love. 
I just be myself.
Never thought that you would be disturbed if you see me.
  
BUT
But I do not regret it. I'm just trying to give that up.
You know ? 
There are times when my heart ever cramp.
 
I think I'm getting tired.
Because I realize.
You even don't know me.
You even don't know my name.
so. I'm sorry :)
 
 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

LALALA AKU SAYANG SEKALI DORAEMON

empat wanita pertama yang masuk surga

moments that you might not remember